Monday, October 15, 2007

Former Superman Web Central master has returned!!!

Welcome, everyone. You guys remember the old Superman Web Central site? Or perhaps you remember my web page on the extended versions of DUNE? Well, I was behind them all. They have since vanished from the web, but I still found time to contribute to the wonderful SUPERMAN CINEMA site. Well, guess what? I am back on the web with a brand-new web site called, you guessed it, "The Daily Gripe".
Now, why did I call my new web site this? Well, Bill Williams (one of my collegues on Superman Web Central) used to get E-mails from me called "The Daily Gripe". It was daily commentary on entertainment issues, such as DVD releases, and occasional news events. Now, I am bringing it to you, the people at large.

I hope you will enjoy my commentaries, and a few reviews as well. It will be neat, and not over-the-hill, I promise you.

So first off, a little bit about myself, very briefly. Many years ago, I initiated a campaign to get "Superman: The Movie" back to theatres in a fully restored version. Through numerous Internet campaigns, awareness was raised, and thanks to many fans who supported my cause, "Superman" can once again be seen in its full glory. I also contributed to numerous Superman web sites, and also initiated fan sites devoted to "Dune" and "Little House on the Prairie". Well, 'nuff said!!

Hope you enjoy my gripes, the first of which I hope to have up later today. Blast off!!!

1 comment:

Bill Williams said...

Congratulations on the new blog! I look forward to checking it out every day!